Pleasance Islington has been one of the most exciting Off-West-End theatres in London since it opened its doors in 1995, providing a launch pad for some of the most memorable productions and renowned practitioners of the past decade and staying true to its mission of providing a platform for the talent of the future. Across three-spaces, the theatre welcomes artists at all stages of their careers, with a commitment to new work that pushes boundaries.
Find us at...
- Pleasance Theatre Islington
- Carepnters Mews
- North Road
- N7 9EF
- Box Office - you can book tickets for all shows at the Pleasance in the following ways: by phone on 020 7609 1800, online at www.pleasance.co.uk/Islington, or in person at the theatre box office (Box Office opening hours 10am-6/8pm Mon-Sun).
- Audio described, sign interpreted and captioned performances are arranged on a show by show basis in conjunction with the performing company where possible - please check with the box office for further details.
- An infra-red hearing loop is available in either of our two venues with advance notice - please check with the Box Office for further details.
- If you need to be accompanied by a carer or assistant we will happily provide them with a complimentary ticket - please speak to Box Office staff in advance of the show.
- Guide or assistant dogs are more than welcome in all our venues. During performances our staff will look after your dog in the foyer.
Wheelchair users and those with impaired mobility
- If you require assistance of any kind when arriving at the theatre, please ring the bell located by the entrance at the foot of the stairs and a member of staff will be alerted.
- Access to the Main House: the Main House is fully accessible - there is lift access from street level directly into the auditorium and foyer. We can accommodate up to four wheelchair users per performance. Please advise the Box Office if you are a wheelchair user when booking your tickets.
- Access to the StageSpace - unfortunately this space is not wheelchair accessible due to its location on the second floor of the building.
- Access to Downstairs: Downstairs is fully accessible. When you arrive please ring the bell at the bottom of our stairs or send a member of your party to our reception (found in our entrance lobby at the top of the stairs) and a member of staff will assist you with where to go.
- Toilet facilities - there is a disabled toilet and baby changing facilities located to the left of the bar, please follow the signs or ask for assistance if required.
Bar and Front of House
- Table service is available upon request - please make the Box Office or Bar staff aware if you require table service.
26-May-2019 14:00 PM
There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A FlyThe 45th Anniversary Production!Written by Steven LeeDirected by Nick LaneThere Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly.I don’t know why she swallowed a fly....2 - 14 yearsAge Friendly
London02-Jun-2019 11:00 AM
Noah is loved and revered by family audiences for his trademark chaos interspersed with funny, sometimes weird, and wonderful music; with many songs performed on instruments he has invented himself.Si...Age Friendly
16-Nov-2019 16:00 PM
A magical tale of transformation in two languages, English and Italian, to encourage and reassure children of their worth and talent and to look for kindness in unexpected places, which will appeal to...7 - 11 yearsAge Friendly