Situated on the campus of the University of Warwick, Warwick Arts Centre is one of the largest multi-artform venues in the UK. Since it opened in 1974, the Arts Centre has been a distinctive and special place, integral to University life, an important resource for the arts and for audiences in the region and a significant force in national and international arts networks.Warwick Arts Centre delivers a high quality, engaging, diverse programme of cinema, performing and visual arts, presented in world-class venues and spaces. These programmes include a significant body of work that is contemporary in nature and explores new forms of creativity.
Find us at...
- Warwick Arts Centre
- University of Warwick
- CV4 7AL
Our family-friendly offer
Warwick Arts Centre works hard to provide high quality performances and events for young people and their families.
- Find out more about up-coming events here
- The arts centre has plenty of seating and open spaces for buggies and family groups. Find out more about access for buggies/wheelchair users and car parking here
- Baby changing facilities are located on the ground floor and first floor toilets
- The cafe serves a wide variety of healthy snacks and will soon include a children’s menu
- Concessionary rates are available for young people. For more information see our how to book pages
The Warwick Arts Centre holds a strong passion and high values about people; placing the arts firmly within the fabric of the everyday lives of the audiences and participants.
Warwick Arts Centre aims to be accessible and welcoming to everyone. Furthermore, they are committed to making your visit as easy and enjoyable as possible.
For more information about access, please visit www.warwickartscentre.co.uk or click here
16-Apr-2019 14:00 PM
From the team that created The Doodle Dance Show, comes a magical hour of building, music and dancing.4 - 16 years