The Point in Doncaster boasts a large, light-filled contemporary gallery space with a regularly changing exhibition programme, regular creative workshops for families to get involved in and a buzzing café serving a range of home cooked lunches and cakes. The Point is a fully accessible building with good transport links in Doncaster town centre. We also have a 'Changing Place' facility with hoist, adjustable toilet, sink and full sized changing bed.The Point is also home to darts (Doncaster Community Arts) - a community arts charity working across Doncaster to encourage people and communities to access the arts.
Find us at...
- darts (Doncaster Community Arts)
- The Point
- 16 South Parade
Our family-friendly offer
- Child-friendly café with indoor and outdoor seating
- Highchairs provided for café
- Ramp for buggies
- Unisex Baby Changing facilities
- Ability to heat baby milk
- Gallery garden
- Friendly staff
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Free public gallery space for all
- Buses stopping outside The Point: 21, 25, 29, 55, 55B, 57, 59, 99, 205, 291, 399, 638, X19, and X91.
- Car parking at The Point is limited and for Blue Badge holders only. Parking must be booked in advance.
- Two hours free parking is available on South Parade outside The Point 8am-6pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Lifts to all public areas
- Automatic Doors
- Fully accessible Changing Place for children and adults with profound disabilities
- The majority of staff have had some Makaton training
- The majority of staff are dementia Friends Trained
Doncaster01-Feb-2020 10:00 AM - 12:00 PMSaturday Family Workshop
Join our professional artists to create and learn together as a family. Make a 3D hanging heart to show what love means to you. We’ll be using not just the people you love, but also the special ...0 - 16 years
Doncaster18-Feb-2020 10:00 AM - 23:00 PMWow! Said the Owl Family Workshops
Join acclaimed children’s author and illustrator Tim Hopgood for a storytelling session, and to draw along with him! He’ll be showing you how to recreate some of his favourite characters, ...0 - 16 years