Space-themed family events this October
- Credit: Big Fish Little Fish
As summer is falling behind us, it’s time to put your sun hats away and zip up your space suits for a month of sci-fi fun. With Halloween on the horizon, it’s not all about the scare factor this autumn, these space-themed events are great alternatives to witches and wizards that all of the family will love.
Here’s our Top Five space-themed family events to ensure your October is out of this world.
- Glitter cannons, astronauts, giant parachute dances and Dj’s… get your boogie on at the Big Fish Little Fish space-themed family rave in Leeds on Wednesday 6th October. Best suited for families with little ones under 8.
- Discover the darker side of space with some spooky science fun for Halloween. Professors at the School of Science Magic share will their scary experiments, slime making lessons and more. For ages 5-16 from 12 October - 3 November, National Space Centre in Leicester.
- Little ones can march to their own beat on a musical adventure in SPACE! Explore, play and move together in these Interactive music sessions for 1-5’s on Friday 17 October in London.
- We can’t think of a better combination than Star Wars and crafts, can you? From 19-27 October, drop-in craft sessions will be free for under 10’s and their grown-ups will at Sage Gateshead.
- Zoom back over to Sage Gateshead for an hour of music, dance and time-travelling on Sunday 26h Octobe Who knows where in space you'll end up? This ones best for space-travellers aged 0-7.
Haven’t found the right event? Check out our event search to see what’s on near you.